St. Paul Lutheran School strongly believes that Christian education is not a commodity. It is a ministry and a commitment. The first and most important consideration is what is best educationally for your child. All other considerations are secondary.
We understand that money is important and tuition is an investment into the life of your child. St. Paul Lutheran School believes your investment will provide life-long returns. To truly understand the value of your investment, you need to experience the great things happening on our campus. You need to meet the people who will be helping shape and grow your child.
- Academically Prepared for High School and Beyond
- Standing on an excellent academic base
- Ready for challenging honors curriculum in high school and college
- Pursued by many area high schools
- Educated in Christian Foundations
- Guided by a moral compass rooted in Jesus
- Biblically literate
- Able to make good decisions based on scripture
- Equipped with a Heart for Service
- Mindful of neighbors in need, both locally and globally
- Ready to serve others in the classroom and in the local community
- Qualified for leadership opportunities at school, at home, and in the community
- A Confident Citizen
- Willing to be a team player and work with others
- Using God-given talents through academics, art, music, drama, and sports
- Growing in responsibility and maturity
Because tuition varies by grade level, financial need, and individual family situations, tuition amounts are not listed on our website. You can find out the rates by contacting our Admissions Director.